Salted Caramel Granola Cups
Do you LOVE granola, chocolate, and salted caramel? Well, we have the perfect and unique recipe for you. Our Caramel Granola Cups are a twist on the classic peanut butter cups but better! We created an outside granola cup, that's filled with our allergen-friendly Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter, plus we topped it top with a crunchy chocolate layer. This recipe is quick and easy to make, plus it makes the perfect snack or dessert when you're craving a sweet treat that is tree nut-free and peanut-free. Happy Crunching!
- 1½ cups Gluten-free rolled oats
- 1½ cups Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free pretzels
- 8 whole medjool dates, pitted
- 2/3 cup Coconut oil, melted
- a pinch of coarse sea salt
- 1 cup Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter
- 2 cups Chocolate chips (Vegen) melted
- Optional: sea salt, for topping
- Pulse the oats, seeds, and pretzels in a food processor until broken down into small pieces. Add the dates, coconut oil, and sea salt and pulse until a soft dough forms. Refrigerate for about 15-20 minutes to help the mixture become easier to work with.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate but putting the chocolate chips into a microwave, and melt until soft.
- When the crust mixture is firm enough, press into a muffin tin, leaving a well in the center of each. Add a tablespoon or two of Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter into each cup and top with chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt if you want.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Remove from muffin tins and serve. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.