Finding desserts or sweets that are keto are a challenge. Our NEW Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter is the perfect treat that is keto certified and low in sugar with only 3 grams of sugar per serving. We're created a delicious Chocolate Cups using our Chocolate Seed Butter for the ultimate sweet treat that's low in sugar and full of flavour!
- 14 oz 70% dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler or in the microwave. (if microwaving, do it in short increments to prevent burning.)
- Once the chocolate is melted, spoon a layer (about 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp) to cover the bottom of the molds, then place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Spoon a small scoop of Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter into each mold.
- Spoon the top chocolate layer into each mold to cover the almond butter, then place back in the freezer for another 15 minutes to set.
- Store in the fridge to keep them fresh.