Chocolate Seed Butter Brownies
Chocolate lovers rejoice because we have the most decadent chocolate brownies ever! This recipe for Chocolate Brownies uses our Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter as the base. Our Chocolate Seed Butter is made with sunflower seeds, making it tree nut-free and peanut-free. The Seed Butter in this recipe makes the brownies so moist and soft, plus this recipe is vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. Happy Crunching!
- 1 tbsp Ground chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter + more for topping
- 5 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 176ºC/350ºF and line a 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl stir together the ground chia seeds and water to make a “chia egg.” The mixture will start to form a gel-like texture after sitting for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add in the Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt and stir well to form a thick batter.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips and press the batter into the lined baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the top of the brownies start to puff up and the top looks dry.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely, then top with more Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter if desired and cut for serving. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.