Strawberry Oat Crumble Bars
Strawberry Oat Bars for weekend breakfast!? oh yes! We're talking using wholesome old fashion oats and a middle layer filled with Strawberry Chia Jam. We used our Healthy Crunch Strawberry Chia Jam for this recipe, and you can substitute any of our delicious Chia Jams including Blueberry or Raspberry in this recipe. This recipe is quick and easy to make, even for beginner bakers while still being a recipe that everyone would love. Happy Crunching!
- 2 1/2 cups Coconut flour
- 1 cup Gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Healthy Crunch Strawberry Chia Jam
- Preheat the oven to 176°C/350°F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the crumble dough ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take 2/3 of the mixture press into the bottom of your pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Pour Healthy Crunch Strawberry Chia Jam into the pan to cover the dough and then crumble the remaining dough on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove and let cool completely before slicing the bars. Happy Crunching!