2 ½ cups Gluten-free oat flour
½ cup Dairy-free milk (more if dough is too crumbly)
2 "Flax eggs" (To make Flax eggs mix 2 Tbsp flax meal + 6 Tbsp water)
3 tbsp Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter
2 tbsp Maple syrup
½ tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp Baking powder
⅓ cup Dairy-free chocolate chips
dash of sea salt
1 cup Pitted medjool dates (if not soft and sticky, soak in warm water for 10 minutes)
Water (to thin)
1 pinch sea salt
1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter
- Prepare the "flax eggs" by combining 2 tbsp flax meal with 6 tbsp water. Set aside until congealed.
- Place all cookie dough ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Add flax eggs.
- Mix the ingredients together until it forms a soft dough. If it’s too dry and crumbly, add more milk.
- Use a knife to cut the dough into two equal parts.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 355°F and line a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Take the first half and spread it evenly on the bottom of the cake pan. Take the dough layer out and set aside. Repeat this step with the second half and leave it in the tin.
- Prepare the caramel by adding dates, water, and salt to a blender or food processor and blending until smooth.
- Spread the caramel, then spread Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter evenly on top of the dough and add the remaining dough layer on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool down a bit and eat while still warm. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe. Happy Crunching!