Are you looking for a noodle salad that's full of fresh vegetables with a rich and creamy dressing? This is the recipe for you. The dressing for this noodle salad is made with ourHealthy Crunch Super Seed, that's made from sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and flax seeds, making it tree nut-free and peanut-free. This Spicy Seed Butter Noodle recipe is bursting with fresh vegetables and a sweet and spicy dressing that is tree nut-free and peanut-free. The dressing is sweet and spicy, what we call "sweet heat." A perfect quick and easy meal that will make you feel good inside and out!
- 16 oz Brown rice noodles
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2/3 cup Healthy Crunch Super Seed Butter
- ¼ C Tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Optional toppings: scallions, red pepper flakes
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Finely mince the garlic and add to a sauté pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Sauté over low heat for a few minutes or until golden brown.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl including Healthy Crunch Super Seed Butter, Tamari, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, Sriracha, maple syrup, and red pepper flakes. Stir well until evenly mixed, into a smooth texture.
- Remove from heat and add mixed dressing, adding more water as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Add about 1/2 of the sauce to cooked noodles (or as much as desired) and mix together.
- Optional: Serve with scallions and red pepper flakes. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.