- 1 cup Pitted medjool dates (if not soft and sticky, soak in warm water for 10 minutes)
- 1 cup Gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup Ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter or Superseed Seed Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch of Salt
Filling: Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and place approximately 15 small spoonfuls of Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam on to the pan (about 1 tsp each).
- Place the pan in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until the jam becomes firm.
- Blend the dates, oats, flax seeds, shredded coconut, Healthy Crunch Seed Butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt in a food processor until combined and is sticky.
- Scoop out a small amount of the dough to form one bite and flatten into a disk shape.
- Remove the jam from the freezer and place one spoonful in the centre of the disk.
- Fold up the edges sealing the jam in the center and roll between your hands to form a ball.
- Repeat the process for each energy bite.
- Store in the fridge. Happy Crunching!